fuel consumption

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dmack

Reaction score
Gday everyone

I've had a D22 cab chassis with steal tray since brand new. Ive never gotten the fuel consumption that other NAV owners have managed, i just fitted new tyres copper 245/75/R16, now fuel light comes on at 500km's no matter what type of conditions,any ideas.

Fuel

Mate, I think you will find that the extra width of the tray plus the front rack sticking above the roofline will suck up the extra juice. My bro-in-law had the same vehicle as me, 'cept with a tray and always used more fuel.

Welcome to the forum!

Once the light comes on, how much fuel goes into the tank?

My (D40) light comes on with between 65 and 70 litres used, depending on the car's mood. The light's not entirely accurate, so a better gauge would be how much fuel went back in, then we can start talking litres per hundred km and compare with everyone else.

Have you changed the exhaust ect ?

Whats your diff ratio ?

Check on the compliance plate and look for diff code. It will probably read CA43.

Dave.

Hi guys i have a d22 its pretty stock just has a cab on the back and i get 650km to the fuel light and aprox 50 km until empty after the fuel light comes on.

Gday everyone

I've had a D22 cab chassis with steal tray since brand new. Ive never gotten the fuel consumption that other NAV owners have managed, i just fitted new tyres copper 245/75/R16, now fuel light comes on at 500km's no matter what type of conditions,any ideas.

thanks guys for the info

Latest posts

Back