Free Projector headlight units L/R suit D40

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Martin'sD40

Reaction score
Hi All

I'm over the projector lights if anyone want them come and get them .

Yes you read right FREE pick up only --NO BUTS-- Wisemans Ferry area or Gold Cost towards the end of Nov as I'm heading up that way

One mounting tap needs to be plastic welded other than that they just want a clean up

PM or post me

This is also posted else where so if you want them come and get them

Cheers Marty

Due to the focal point that leaves a shadow and your unable to see any light beyond this point makes it dangerous in wet conditions , sure I could split the lens and remove this anti glare part but than everyone would get blinded
, I just couldn't be bothered any more with them

Can you explain a bit more about these lights, brand etc as i was looking at putting some projectors in mine but i don't want any headaches either.

Thanks

They are your everyday dual projector lights that you find for the D40 both at Fleebay and other retailers, cant remember what I paid for them as it was about 4yrs ago now

I'll just get a 35 or 55w HID kit with Bi xenon H/L and for my Hella 4000's I'll fit a 100w HID kit as its only got a 55w in there at the moment and its also 4yrs old time for an upgrade again LOL

Marty

Latest posts

Back