Fitting Bumper bar Driving lights

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gunning1987

Reaction score
Has anyone here fitted the bumper driving lights themselves? I have the front all done but i cant find the loom under the dash where the switch goes on the lower RHS, Any help would appreciated.

Cheers
Mitch

Maybe I am barking up the wrong tree but if you are talking about the fog lights in a D40 bumper, it is a matter of changing the indicator stalk to one with the light switch.

yer thats the lights im talking about, So its just a signal wire in the indiactor stalk that activates those lights. No fuse, relays to add in? I thought that the fog lights/driving lights switch was beside the mirror adjuster on the D40's...

I put my driving light switch near the headlight adjuster but wired them in myself.

I also have fog lights in the bull bar and used the existing wiring that normally goes to the fog lights in the factory bumper. They are wired into the indicator stalk plug & it is simply a matter of plugging in the appropriate indicator stalk & bingo. When they are in operation, a light comes on in the instrument cluster. Bought the switch from Nizzbits.

http://www.navara.asia/showthread.php?p=115000#post115000

Latest posts

Back