fitting Bogarrd turbo timer

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spiezzy

Reaction score
hi to all and thank you for letting me join your great forum
I am the proud owner of a 2006 3ltr turbo Navara and i love it
I am wanting to fit a Bogarrd Turbo timer to it .
The one I want to get has a plug on it and the add says it suits a Nissan Navara D22 2006 model now I am not convince buy the seller that this is complete plug n play can anyone tell me if this is true and if so where is the car end of the plug located and are they really that easy to install
many thanks for reading
kindest regards
pete

welcome, ide probably head down to the d22 electrical section and try posting there to see what timers people have installed or use the search function.

welcome
you will find a large plug leading to ign switch
simply plug the boggard t/timer into plug and your done

hi there guys
thank you for the welcome and the response
sparra04 is the plug in the steering column cowling ?
or under the dash ?
thanks heaps for your help i noticed you have one fitted does it work well
kind regards
pete

hi there guys
thank you for the welcome and the response
sparra04 is the plug in the steering column cowling ?
or under the dash ?
thanks heaps for your help i noticed you have one fitted does it work well
kind regards
pete

in the steering column
take cover off and also take lower dash cover off
they are real easy to fit and they work well
goodluck

thanks for the info sparra04 found the plug the unit seems to T connect into the ignition loom the only thing that is concerning me now is i have a blackwidow car alarm system with immobilizer will this bogaard turbo timer conflicted with the immobilizer and alarm ??
regards
pete

is the alarm plugger in at the same spot? if not i cant see it creating a problem

well guys thank you for all your advice have ordered turbo timer will let you know how i go and take some pics as well
cheers to all
pete

i have just bought the same turbo timer, is it straight, earth, ign, battery and hand brake? While the turbo timer is counting down can you still lock the car via central locking?

Cheers
Mitch

hi there Mitch
did you get the plug in type or the manual wire in type
thats great it doesnt interfere with the central locking good to know
cheers
pete

hi again all
got my Bogarrd turbo timer today and will fit it tomorrow
i just have one more question any suggestions on where to mount the control module under the dash i am going to mount the led part where the little card holder type thingy in the dash just under the radio fits nice and snug there
but i was just wondering were i should put the black box any ideas would be greatly appreciated
kind regards
pete

I bolted mine next to the fuse box in the cabin. Required bending one piece of stainless about 50mm long but otherwise piece of piss.

hi all well job done it was easy i ended up mounting the black unit on the flat part of the bottom panel just under the steering wheel just drilled one hole and bolted her in out of site the only thing i didnt do was hook the green wire up to the hand brake it is just earthed at the moment as soon as i can work out what wire to connect it to on the hand brake i will hook it up
but all runs perfect the little led control unit fits perfectly in the little card pocket in the dash just under the radio it was made for it .
many thank to all for your help
cheers
pete

hi to all and thank you for letting me join your great forum
I am the proud owner of a 2006 3ltr turbo Navara and i love it
I am wanting to fit a Bogarrd Turbo timer to it .
The one I want to get has a plug on it and the add says it suits a Nissan Navara D22 2006 model now I am not convince buy the seller that this is complete plug n play can anyone tell me if this is true and if so where is the car end of the plug located and are they really that easy to install
many thanks for reading
kindest regards
pete
hi i have a unit fitted to my nissan 08 series
the connection will be under your steering column

you can trce it back to your ignition switchby taking the top cover off on your steering column
the black and brown cables just ground them properly to ground and all will work nicely

its all plug and play as they say
i fitted one my self
any questions i am happy to help
andrew

Spiezy , I fitted one on the weekend to mine. Very easy. I found the best place to attach the green wire was at the back of the instrument cluster. Just take off the cluster surround (2 screws) then there are 4 screws that hold the cluster in. Once you undo them it just slides out of dash. On the back there are 2 wiring plugs. The one on the left has a brown/yellow wire - this is the handbrake wire. Just splice into this and your done.

Can you post a pic of where you mounted the control module. Just want to see how it looks.

Manually with the key yes. I don't have central locking but I believe remote central locking won't work

Dammit thats my problem i need to fid a way to kill the signal wire to the remote locking ECU so this can be done...

i don't have a bogaard timer or the factory remote locking kit, but i can lock mine with my remote (aftermarket immobiliser/alarm) while the timer is running...

Latest posts

Back