first post

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4x4yak

Reaction score
G,day all in new to this sight so bear with me as i find my legs. I recently bought a 2008 d22 yd25. Love it to bits compared to my old 1988 Hilux .The sluglux was a gr8 4x4 and never let me down , just a bit gutless and thirsty. So what do i need to know about the Navara? Any probs i should know about ? And any mods that need to be done ? Advice would be gr8 thanks .
steve.

Welcome mate.

There built pretty solid.

Just maintain it and your sweet.

Any plans for it ?

Welcome aboard!

First mod: EGR block. Search this forum for EGR to find a bunch of threads about it. Some even have pics to guide you.

As for the rest, it depends what you want to do with it. All-terrain tyres, perhaps a little larger, a 2" lift, recovery points front and rear ... these are some basic things you could do to make it a little more flexible off-road that wouldn't compromise the vehicle from a roadworthy point of view or stability either.

There's also body lifts, intercoolers, long range tanks, LPG injection, diesel chips and more. All depends on the coin available and the desire to head in a particular direction!

Thanks Dave and Old Tony , might just do that and have a looksee. It has an intercooler and most things i want to do i will manufacture as much as i can myself as im an apprentice fitter n turner.I have access to the right machinery too so that helps.

Latest posts

Back