EFS shocks

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had EFS shocks and couldn't complain about em. When they crapped out recently I replaced them with Bilsteins and they are much better, not that I wasnt happy with the EFS, but they are in a class of their own imo

Just for interests sake I've been quoted 1550 for the full kit installed.
Dobinsons are local to me and thought they'd do an okay price, came back as 2000+ until I showed them an ebay link for 1350, they said they'd match but I'm looking at the EFS ones simply because I don't need to do any work.

Sorry for hijacking Luke, hopefully info helps you as well.

I had EFS previously crapped out very quick .couldn't complain about the ride except how quickly they were buggered .

Had mine in for 45k now still ok, rear bushes flogged out quick I'm going to probably change them before the cape next year. Looking at Bilstens.

Don't get me wrong on this but your choice of shocks is your own.
From what I have seen, everyone has a choice, as it should be but, it doesn't mean they all work correctly.
So called big named brands totally fail.
Think before you buy.

I thought EFS, Tough dog, Ironman, and a couple of the other ones were all made in the same chinese sweatshop but with different stickers on them.

Latest posts

Back