drifter logging in

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drifter

Reaction score
Hi all

I bought my self a 08' dual cab stx navara 3 months ago now, It's very comfortable and a pleasure to drive with good get up and go power from the 2.5 Lt diesel.
I just use it to bring the dirt bike around as well as getting it off road when ever i see a chance.
Just fitted a 2 way and now looking to hard wire the sat nav in to get rid of the wires.
I have been looking for a high rise nudge bar for a while, but it's hard to get a nice one.......

Welcome mate, I didnt hard wire my sat nav as such but got a cigarette socket put in behind the dash that only works on accessories, because the one in the dash is constant power. This way I can tuck the wires in behind the sat nav and down through the dash, and if I leave the sat nav on it wont drain the car battery.

Thanks guys, plenty of good/interesting info on this site,

And Matt76, i've just done that with my sat nav over the weekend, its a quick and easy way of solving the problem, cheersat nav over the weekend

Latest posts

Back