Dobinson

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's crap :)
Couldn't wait to get it out of my truck.
Running ZORDOS lift now best thing I've done!

Have to agree with Mike , the bushes wore away pretty quickly. Rear leaf cracked , was good to begin with but rear sagged less than a year on . Putting some second hand ultimate struts on the front soon . Think they use lovells springs . don't quote me on that. I put OME on the rear and air bags but don't think the air bags were needed.

Im happy with my dobinson springs / bilstein shocks. Way better ride then the crap efs springs i had in before them. Had to replace efs due to main leaf snapping.

Thanks Guys. Dobinson was cheaper than efs. zordo quoted me on blue max never heard of them. Anybody know what its like?

Don't know on the whole Dobinson package but have replaced my King springs on the front on my D40 with HD Dobinsons coils. With Bilstien struts it's a combination that works a treat. Got more lift and better ride to.

I got Dobinson comfort springs/hd torsion bars and bilstein shocks from Zordos and I'm happy with it. The springs have been in for 30k and haven't sagged but I don't carry much in the back except when i go camping.

If I ever have to replace them I will probably go with Blue Max.

Myself and a work colleague both got the bluemax gear around the same time. Colleague got a full from and back setup where as I only got the rear. Still yet to fit mine but we're recommended by Zordo and I'd take his word for it. He rated bluemax above the dobinson gear which I found strange, but with lots of success and good service we chose what was recommended. Yet to fit them but hopefully this weekend

Ok thanks guys. Unfortunatly going to have to wait i think fridge shit it self. Just means more time to think. Cheers Willie

Latest posts

Back