DIY tray

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you wouldn't need a steel plate for the cage my floor doesn't go anywhere, and I made mine this wide so no trees or anything would get stuck on the tray if the slide down the side of the car

How thick is the alloy plate?

thats why i was gonna go ally $1400 fitted lol. you will make a steel one under $1000 if you got the gear and can do it yourself. I was gonna start on mine next weekend until everything at home decided to blow up all at once :(

I have access to Welders and materials. I don't have space. That's the killer

Up here there like $3500+ I was gonna make one but got lazy so bought one (not the 3500 ones lol)

Well I'm hoping my build is done in about 3 days then paint. But there is always kick backs right!

Ok sweet. Thanks mate, i have a 2012 navara, and i wanna start making her more practicle for camping, and the tray you've made is inspirational!

yeah ideally if I had every thing read to go it would have take a couple days. tubs are no good for anything everyone needs a tray lol

Haha yeah the tray will serve me better for what I want. Dogs can't jump over the tub haha. I might make sides too. For temporary use when travelling. And some tie down points underneath. For ratchets

Yes! I agree. Can you fit a high lift jack on the tray you made? I was thinking of doing something similar but want to tuck it underneather so i dont loose space

I have my hight lift, 3rd battery, 20ltr air tank tank, 2ltr water tank and 9500 pound warn winch all under my tray could squeezeore stuff unde if I wanted

Yeah I did want to ask do the tyres hit the tray at all on full flex? How high is the tray off the chassis? I'm running 285's and a 2" body lift now.
Ill be running a water tank under the tray also and air tank eventually.

Latest posts

Back