Definitely run over a Chinaman

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pete22

Reaction score
For the 3rd time in a month my ute is in with Dr Nissan. This time the injector pump o-ring has blown and have a substantial oil leak. Two days to fix....good thing I have some party hours to participate in up in Nowra this week eh?

Well that repair only lasted a month. Injector pump oil seal replaced last month and it is leaking again. Nissan had a look today and the ute will go back in next week to have the job done again. They are unsure why the seal has failed so quickly but they intend looking more deeply into the problem this time around. We'll see eh?

Seems you have more problems with the repairs or the repairs of repairs than you do with original breakages.

After another 3 days with Mr Nissan to have another crack at fixing the oil leak I got my ute back today. I live about 80km from the dealer and having a look after the run home it seems that the oil leak is fixed this time. Here's hoping.

Latest posts

Back