d40 tub size

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im running away too. Its been 21 days of underpaid work for me and im going to wrestle the bundy bear. If i were you, id bet on the bear...

dave says he's underpaid too, you too ought to get together and wrestle each other.

What quals and tickets you got, my sis in law is a recruiter for one of the mining companies over there but they wont touch you without some tickets.

Haha well im out then...

My Mrs was working for a mob that booked all the medicals and physio when we were in Mackay last year. So many blokes came in and said it was super hard to find anyone for the mines that wanted to work, and didnt just know someone. Its shit, im a farken hard working bloke with a brain, but cant get in unless you know someone.

Oh and Im a butcher by trade, i dont think they would let me drive a dozer just yet.

My sis in law only offers me truck driving jobs because I have the tickets, there isn't much going if you don't have the tickets though. Although towns that are supported by the mines still need butchers bakers and candlestick makers (maybe not the last one) and pay rates up there are often better than eastern states so it could be worth looking at jobs in towns not just jobs in mines.

Hey Kraft, out of interest what quals do you need? I have a hc license and was considering looking into mining jobs, preferably fifo though... but as above, I don't know anyone up there...

Hate to spoil the fun and return to the actual subject, I found and checked the tub size for the 2012 ST - same as the 2010 specs Krafty quoted on the other thread.

DC ST Length: Floor 1513mm top 1480mm Width: Floor 1550mm top 1494mm Tray height: 454mm
DC ST-X Length: Floor 1511mm top 1487mm Width: Floor 1560mm top 1496mm Tray height: 457mm

Don't know if the lip profile differs or not, that would also be a factor in mounting a cover.

To close this off, I fitted a 2007 ST-X Nissan lid to my 2012 ST on the weekend. No dramas at all, so looks like if it fitted an old Spanish tub it will fit a newer Spanish one.

Latest posts

Back