d40 tub size

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

morticus

Reaction score
Does anyone know if a 2008 hardlid will fit on a 2012 tub? Mods please feel free to delete after i get my answer...

thanks Krafty, im just going to tell him it fits so he buys the bloody thing. The tub didnt have any visible changes i can see, so should be all sweet if he put all the brackets where i had them.

I think someone else suggested a while back that D40 hard lids are interchangeable between models but don't take that as gospel.

It should fit another spain built tub. I think there may be a difference when you throw a thai in to the mix. Usually makes it more interesting too.:reddy:

Your arse got sunburnt......or is that d22dave's arse, he used to greet people in a similar pose quite often.

Trying to move up in the intellectual stakes by reading D40 threads dave?

And I told you I'm not a farmer anymore, I don't have sheep to shag, I don't even have a sheep dog to shag.

Pretty much

Edit: The ball started rolling quite a while before you asked the other day that's why it appears quick.

Last edited by a moderator:
We haven't turned it to shit yet...we've talked about shit but it's not a thread full of shit yet. We can do much better, but dave ran away. Maybe he got scared of the troll.....although he's never been scared off by me before.

Latest posts

Back