D40 bullbar installation help

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Benton

Reaction score
Hi all, Just bought a genuine winch bullbar off ebay. Was wondering whats involved in installing it. And or is there somewhere i can tak eit to get installed. I live in Berwick vic.
All advice would be greatly appreciated.
Kind regards
Ben

its an easy job if you have the template. save your self a few dollars, grab the instructions and template from Chrispy and go for it.

if you need a hand on saturday - i can probably give ya a couple of hours (i also live in berwick), and when we're stuck we can just look at the front end of my D40 for inspiration ...

send me a PM with you number and i'll call ya.

I knew I'd get a bite out of you sooner or later :big_smile:

Ben: Don't mind my comments I'm just shit stirring Woody because he's one of the guys that can take it as well as serve it, he's really quite competent when it comes to such things and the bullbar definitely wont be fitted to the roof....atleast not when it's easier to mount in the back seat.

Hi all, Just bought a genuine winch bullbar off ebay. Was wondering whats involved in installing it. And or is there somewhere i can tak eit to get installed. I live in Berwick vic.
All advice would be greatly appreciated.
Kind regards
Ben

Ben

Do you 'want' to install it yourself, or would you rather have someone do it for you professionally?

If its the later, i have a friend with a workshop in Cranbourne that i can recommend to you.

Cheers guys,
Hey woody trying to keep costs down, so was going to try self installation. Your offer of help is muchl appreciated as i'm a builder and won't now where to start on a 4x4. You mentioned your friend in cranny, is he near the aquirium. If so his going to be installing my lift kit next month. My mobile is 0409968202. Please call anytime tommorrow.

Kind regards Ben

Thank-you guys for your generousity. It would be greatly appreciated if i could get some help. I'm a builder and i now little about cars. My contact number is 0409968202. If i dont answer ill call you back, i feel like death and i'm going back to bed.
Kind regards
Ben

Bull bar

I have a Spanish D40 2012 & want to fit a Spanish built 2008 bull bar to my 12 model I've lined it up with out the brackets on & all looks good but can anyone tell me will the 08 brackets fit my 12 & also dose anyone have the instructions for cutting the bar ps it's a factory Nissan alloy bar I am putting on any help thanks in advance

Hi guys, I'm new to the forum and came across this discussion, I need to get instructions for mounting of a genuine Nissan steel bulbar on my 2007 Spanish D40, if anyone can help me out I'd really appreciate it.

Back