d22 with one door illumination

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DANDON

Reaction score
I think this has been posted before awhile ago,but I wonder if anyone has fixed the problem with the later model d22's with only one door light sensor on the driver's door. I think I know how to fix it but I was just wondering if anyone had attempted it.

The pillars have been pressed as if they are supposed to be there and ther is a blank plug replacing the switch. There isn't any wiring though so have a great weekend running that. I find its easier to just lean in and flick the light on at the switch.
It is bloody annoying though.

I picked 1 up from a wreckers to replace mine for $5, I am lucky with the '06 having switches on all doors. if you go to the wreckers, make sure you ask for a back door or a passenger door as they are used alot less and will be less worn out. But for only $5 its no big loss.

sounds like a better idea, priced genuine switches $40.00 each, rubber boots $28.00 each but I think the rubber boots are already there?

Latest posts

Back