D22 Stock CD Player and homebrew CDs

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dion

Reaction score
To those of you with this CD player in your Navs:

$%28KGrHqVHJBsE7y7Zqv1bBPH%21lF,zGQ%7E%7E60_12.JPG

Does it ever have trouble reading CDs you've burnt off iTunes? I hate carrying my originals in the car with me because they get scratched, so I burn copies for the car, and when I had one of these stereos off eBay fitted, it would struggle to read burnt CDs. Is it a dirty laser lens or is this unit just shit?

My Delphi I have in it now reads them fine but because it's a US radio the AM band jumps in 5khz increments which doesn't suit Australia. I'd like to just run the unit above.

Thanks guys.

Thanks for the feedback d22dave, I'd say the unit I have is faulty and I should try another one.

And thanks again Dave.

Too many Daves on this site!

All my burnt CDs are CD-Audio, rather than MP3 or WMA.

I don't wanna! :girl_cray3: The decent ones all look mega ricer.

Well I would say it's shagged cause they played on my old one . If Daves don't work you can have my old one :sarcastic:

I don't think mine look to shitty

P8030023.jpg

Last edited:
images

this is where all my music is these days, doesnt skip and you can have 11ty thousand songs!!!

i have a pretty current pioneer unit in the car as the nissan one was stuffed still played some stuff ok, didnt like burnt cds much!!

It might depend on the year of release for the CD player. I know the stock CD player in 2000 model Pulsars never played burnt discs, was the actual disc that the player recognised as being different. It would accept the disc but refuse to read the data, later models changed that so the D22 players might have been the same.

Latest posts

Back