D22 steel side steps

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BJ Navara

Reaction score
Looking for steel sidesteps for 2012 D22, and can't find any that don't include brush bar.
Based in Sydney so Scotty is too far away.
What are you running? Or suggestions?

TJM have a modular brush bar system that will fit their side steps.
The front nose cone on the steps is removed and the brush bar bolts straight on the step.

I just made my own sliders, that way I got what I wanted.

TJM have a modular brush bar system that will fit their side steps.
The front nose cone on the steps is removed and the brush bar bolts straight on the step.

I just made my own sliders, that way I got what I wanted.

Thanks Tony,
I had approached a TJM supplier and he stated the only D22 steps were the ARB ones which included brush bar.

Time to find another TJM dealer obviously!

Thanks Tony,
I had approached a TJM supplier and he stated the only D22 steps were the ARB ones which included brush bar.

Time to find another TJM dealer obviously!

I was told the same thing BJ by a TJM dealer down here in gippsland. I've also been given different prices by different TJM stores, including catalogue items (and not resellers). Strange way to do business.

Try opposite lock at Narellan mate, if they don't stock the. They can fabricate them.
Tell them you were at the muster and ask for chris

Looking for steel sidesteps for 2012 D22, and can't find any that don't include brush bar.
Based in Sydney so Scotty is too far away.
What are you running? Or suggestions?

Arb do em don't they mate. And you buy the seperate end elbows that cover up the hole at the end where the brush bar would go as and option....... I have them fitted on my d40 were 800 from memory

Arb do em don't they mate. And you buy the seperate end elbows that cover up the hole at the end where the brush bar would go as and option....... I have them fitted on my d40 were 800 from memory

ARB one for D22 has the brush bars integrated, not as an add on unfortunately.

Went to TJM and they do not have steel side steps to fit a 22.

Any fabricators around Sydney that can make up a set?

ARB one for D22 has the brush bars integrated, not as an add on unfortunately.

Went to TJM and they do not have steel side steps to fit a 22.

Any fabricators around Sydney that can make up a set?

Opposite lock at Narellan mate, if they don't stock one they can fabricate anything you need.

Don't forget to mention you were at the muster and ask for Chris

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back