D22 Front Diff Drop Down Bushing Kit

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great idea but is half inch really gonna make a decent difference.
Ps thanks for meeting up to drop off those arms rusty if your ever in my neck of the woods I owe you a beer or ten.

Great idea but is half inch really gonna make a decent difference.
Ps thanks for meeting up to drop off those arms rusty if your ever in my neck of the woods I owe you a beer or ten.

No probs mate. Ended up working well for me anyway which was good.

I guess for me its anything to bring the cv back to a better angle. Its not gonna make a huge difference but it could mean on some d22 front ends it stops the cv joints binding. Ill have to leave all the front end stuff out till I get all the gear then smash it all in. Surely its jot hard to change front diff bushes over.

I am unable to host the import for this one but if someone wants to import them as a group buy then I may be in for the purchase.

Rusty

I'm keen to go in for a group buy. Have a lift kit and lokka to go in soon so timing is right.

I emailed them for one set.

Thank you for your interest in our products. *This is what you are looking
for
* * *Front Differential Drop Down Bushings
* * *SKU: SPPEFRTDIFFDROPBUSH $42.50USD

and sleeves are $25.00 extra.
Shipping to AU via USPS Priority is $63.55.

I think that it would make a lot of differnce on the CV over time, think of 100,000k`s and plenty of off roading and the effect on the Cv`s so i`m in if people are going in as well.
l`ll keep an eye out

I had my d22 over a pit on the weekend and I fail to see how these bushes will work,,,,there is just not enough realestate to drop the entire lot 1/2" without going hard up on the cross beam supports

have you had a close look Rusty to verify or taking the info on face value ?

Gazza

I havent had the chance to inspect the diff to see if it will drop. I know that Mattie has done the drop without issues.

Rusty

Where are we at with these bushes?? is there room?? my fingers are crossed as ill be throwing in some UCA`s, New Ball Joints, Drag link, Rancho`s, Eccentric bushes (if i can find some for a 22), CV`s, Locker etc etc so why not a drop kit too(if it will help)

did you guys finally get the drop kit?? what is the number for ball joints kit?

any of you who installed the drop kit noticed something better? any pics of the process??

greetings!!

Hey guys old thread but I cant find much info on this, one of my front diff mount to crossmember bushes is pretty worn out and there is a lot of movement there. Where can I buy the front diff mount to crossmember bushing? I am struggling to find anywhere that sells them. I know you guys are buying diff drop bushes from the states, is this the only option to replace apart from buying and entire new cross member from nissan? Surely someone sells these bushes either the std or offset drop down ones in Aus?

Back