d22 canopy

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sasja5

Reaction score
I want to buy a s/h canopy for my 2012 d22. But I am told they are different tubs than the earlier d22, they changed in 2009. What are the changes I dont see any at all and have looked at quite a few? obviously there aren't too many late model s/h tubs on ebay etc. And no i don't want to spend $2500. So can any 1 know?

Maybe if you spent as much time using the search function as what you did on eBay you would realise there are multiple threads discussing that the late model tubs are approx 90mm longer than the older tubs, so no, an older model canopy won't fit

Is yours jap or Thai qqc? My d22 is made in Malaysia but thats apparently classified as Thai. if its Thai post me some pics.....

I must worn you its a canvas canopy not fibreglass :O
But of you want pics search qqcs 2012 d22 it should come up or pm mob no. I can mms uyou some

Does anybody have a silver canopy to suit a 2012 d22 thai/malay (long tub) they want to sell in the Brisbane area????

Latest posts

Back