D21's are awesome!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone on the forum, seasons greetings to you all.

I just signed up now, and am really interested in what other crew are doing with their D21's. I only just got mind earlier in the month and intend to give it a proper service and detail over the new year period. It's an '89 2WD with only 166 odd thou' on it.

My previous car was an '89 Laser 1.3, I was running it as a 1-tonner, and have recently retired it. The upgrade to the D-21 is the grouse and exactly what I was looking for!

I'll suss out the site to see what's happening, in the meantime, does anyone have any input for a cab/chassis noob?

Cheers!

Wal.

Welcome Wally.

There is a few people setting up D21's for different purposes I'm sure you'll find lots of interesting information.

Gotta say I'm interested in the 1 tonne Laser. Got an '86 TX3 in the shed myself I'd love to get back on the road.

Welcome to the forum!

All depends on what you want to do with the vehicle and how much money you're looking to spend. Are you interested in towing, highway trips, forest tracks, light off-roading, camping, fishing ... there's a lot that you could do, and this will influence what you change on the vehicle.

Thanks Tony, you know it never really even crossed my mind that I could use the D21 for anything other than tip runs and firewood. I suppose I could get the GSXR up to a track day or rediscover how good surfing is.

For now though, I'd better investigate the quiet leak off the bottom of the sump. Fingers crossed....

Back