D21 & D22 HID headlight conversion.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There great they blind everyone driving towards you even on low beam. :/ and there illegal cops are cracking down on it around my town atm

Ive got them in mine and they are BRIGHT! But as said they are illegal. Im thinking of taking them out and going back to stock. tomo07 if you want to see them for your self to get a idea on them shoot me a pm and could work out a time 1 night to show you

Ive got them in mine and they are BRIGHT! But as said they are illegal. Im thinking of taking them out and going back to stock. tomo07 if you want to see them for your self to get a idea on them shoot me a pm and could work out a time 1 night to show you

How much would you sell them for if you took them out. im looking at getting them.

Thanks Guys, may look at slipping them into my Lightforce Spotties instead. That being said, gee the standard D21 lights are sh*#!
Hosery may take you up on that offer I day. As I would like to see the Calmini wisebone in place also, pretty sure seen you getting around resently. Regards Tomo07.

Latest posts

Back