Constant power in the rear

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nismo4x4

Reaction score
Is there constant power anywhere i could splice into for tub tray lights eg close by rear lights??? not to keen to feed direct from battery....

As far as I am aware there is no constant power feed (or even ACC feed) down the back end of the truck... Everything down the back end is lighting (which I would not want to tap into, depending on what you are doing with it)

Unless there is a permanent feed for your trailer plug, but I dont think this is included in the standard loom.

Anyone correct me?

Yeah - nothing constant. The closest you'll get is ACC from the centre console cig socket. This is easy to get to - just lift out the centre coin pots, and then you'll see the wires to the cig socket. Tap into these, then it's easy to jam wire under the carpet, beneath the seat, along the rear passenger door sill and up out through the breather holes behind the back seats.

I know you said you don't want to do it... but if it was me I would run direct from the battery (with a fuse) all the way down the chassis rail...

easier than mucking about trying to get out of the cabin (although the way that Tim has described works really well)

Also that way you dont have to worry about current draw from another circuit.

i ran a wire from the front to the rear and then fitted 2 cigarette sockets in the tray behind the light of each side, looks really neat.

Latest posts

Back