Commiserations Will and Dirtjockey

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scottybobcat

2014 muster sponsor
Reaction score
My deepest sympathies go out to Will who has just lost his baby daughter and to Dirt jockey who has just lost his 30 year old brother.
I cant say much more than I am so sorry for your losses and I will add you and your families into my prayers.:sad:

I can't think of anything to say that could possibly make anything any easier.... But you have my deepest sympathies, and a whole community here to look out for you if you guys ever need a hand....

Wishing the very best for Will & Dirtjockey during these dreadful times. I cant really say much more but i wish you both the best.

Guys you have my deepest condolences. Can't imagine what you are going through
at present but you will make it through. Be strong.

Murph

Will, i lost my son @ 17 days old recently. If you ever need a chat mate feel free to drop me a line.

Sorry to hear about you loss.

My condolences go out to you to Biscuits.What is happening in this world at the moment.Everything has turned to shit for a lot of people. Same goes for you to Biscuits if you want to pick up the phone and have a chat mate I have good ears.i have spoken to Will a couple of times and he seems to be coping fairly well for now.Cheers Scotty.

Latest posts

Back