Chipit tunes

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ash.brown

Reaction score
hey all,
Got a 2013 D22 YD25, recently got a secondhand chipit chip for it. it makes a great difference. only problem is i dont have the tunes for turning down or up.. i got some tunes off a forum member but they are for the newer model chip and arent compatible..

Sooo if anyone has the program and tunes for the older style chipit chip (3 tune folders) id love to grab a copy...
Thanks
Ash

Try the Patrol 4x4 forum as well , a few people there had them.

Ash
Do you know what code/model the tuning software is. I gave a copy mine to camo.b. if your in southeast qld I'd be more then happy to copy it into a usb for you if you provide the Usb obviously

Found what i was looking for just need to find a cd drive..
uploadfromtaptalk1412913512515.jpg

Camo.

The chip it chips were generic for the yd25. Mine also has the plug for the turbo but is not used cause the d22 does not require it so it has a blanking grommet in it. Mine is the 2195V so I'm not sure it will work. If camo hasgiven you the tunes just see how it goes

The bloke i got this disc from had a early model chip which wired in to the turbo sensor.its definatly a early one.
Ash what cant you do with yours? Could it just be a older version of the macrotuner.exe that you require?

I have it...well i think.its says d40 auto and d40 manual... but its the older software.im uploading it to my dropbox folder i gave you last time..its in the folder "old version".upload should be complete in say 30 mins

No good Cam, can only see the folders from the last time and cant browse any others.

Basically i need the old tuner, i can connect to the chip with the new macrotuner but it wont load tunes or read current tune. its must be the old style as it uses folders and tunes instead on just one of the 15 tunes..

Ahh beautiful. I'll give them a crack some time this week. Thanks a lot Cam. I really appreciate the time you've spent getting all these to me.
Cheers
Ash

Back