cheap d40 lift kits

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

onlinejames

Reaction score
i have seen on ebay cheap 2 inch lift kits for 200 to 300
they have spacers and some with shackles others with blocks and u bolts, one had a pair of ball joints
what is the easiest and cheapest way to get a 2 inch lift for larger mud tyres without breaking the bank, just for the odd bit of track driving
thanks

Body lift mate.

All bullcrap about them aside it's your solution. With some minor mods to the mud flaps and plastic in the arch etc. ( All located in here)

If you want better performance off road then SAVE for a proper lift. After

thanks for that. if i just get 2 inch lift i shouldnt have to worry about UCA problems should I?
or better off getting the extended balljoints as well?

Stock UCA fine up to 2" lift. Anything over will require some playing around.

Body lift is illegal in Victoria (unless you get is engineered which is bloody expensive).

Cheap lifts comprising blocks, strut spaces and shackles are also illegal in Victoria.

Better off saving a bit more and getting a proper 2" lift. Otherwise risk it and go all out with 4"+ lift or buy another 4WD - the Navara is just low unfortunately.

Note that 32" mud tyres will fit on stock height and 2" lifted navs. 33" tyres will require some minor mods to the inner guard, even on a 2" lift.

Latest posts

Back