Spacer and Block Lift Kit info, guidance and experiences D40 (YES or NO?)

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattj23

Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm looking for some input on spacer and block lift kits.

I realize that there will never be a "cheap" substitute for a professional lift kit however at this stage money is a big factor until l can afford / justify a proper complete lift.

At the moment i only do light 4x4 driving for both work purposes (access tracks) and personal. Front clearance is my main issue... a huge issue at that!

I was given a "Perfect lift" 2.5' front, 2' Rear lift & level kit but at this stage I'm cautious of instilling it. http://perfectlift.com.au/lift-kits/20-nissan-navara-d40.html

Can i please get some input, guidance, advice and experiences?

Ive read about reduced down travel, UCA contact and Ball joint failure in the front.
can extended Ball joints work to reduce this?
will the bump stops provided help?

Also in the rear will lift blocks defiantly cause diff warp?
are there any ways to fix or reduce this?

any input will be much appreciated.. thanks all

I have one and it's been installed in the car for over a year, it's working completely fine you will just find that you will feel the bumps a little more. Only reason I'm going to upgrade is because the stock suspension is on it's way out but other then that is has no issues

Do it!! Its a good sized kit.you will hear the arms knocking on the coil buckets while 4x4ing tho..extended ball joints could well fix that.
The rear springs will end up looking like the letter W in the end but that always going to happen.just replace them when the time comes

Not trolling skipping between sites whilst doing tax.But back to the original post I would not not do it the old d22 vrs d40 joke will never end.

John

Back