Canopy for D40 King Cab?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

siringo

Reaction score
Picked up my new D40 King Cab on Friday, very pleased with it. She's going to be setup as a tourer and it's now time for me to design a canopy for the tray.

She's a King Cab with an alloy tray.

This is her ...

navara.jpg

Just wondering if anyone else has any pics of their canopy they'd like to share to help kick off my creative process?

There is atleast 2 utes on here with canopies they have made themselves but I don't remember who they are but someone who does remember might see this thread after a bump to the top of the new threads list.

Im getting a removable alloy canopy for mine from these guys
::MW Tool Box Centre ::-Aluminium toolboxes, trailers, canopies, alloy ute box, custom made
They quoted me just under $4k and that included the jack legs to take it off with.
I currently have one of their trady toolboxes on the side of my truck I give it a hiding and the quality holds up well.
Really cheap too for the quality you get.

Oh forgot they will custom make whatever you want. so it will taylor fit your tray and doors where you want them etc.

Thanks for the replies guys, I'll keep looking for pics. $4K is abit out of my league at the moment.

Latest posts

Back