canberra and surrounding areas Roll Call

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I live less then 2hrs from ACT, i am there at least 2days a week for work as most of my regular clientele is in the ACT.
So you may see my White D40 getting around with NSW plates and ladders and crap on the racks.

I live less then 2hrs from ACT, i am there at least 2days a week for work as most of my regular clientele is in the ACT.
So you may see my White D40 getting around with NSW plates and ladders and crap on the racks.

LOL you poor bugga

haha yeah i say that too somrimes while driving back and forth, but i love the place and just cant get enough,,,,,,,,,,,, well i love how much work is there anyway :sarcastic:

I actually love Canberra i nearly wound up there , i love the fact you can drive 20 mins and be in the middle of butt ***k nowhere , i just hate what it stands for and one certain female that wasted 5 years of my life

Another one here fellas. Good old south side! Deffinetly keen for a group day out in the brindies!!

Latest posts

Back