Calmini Shocks & SAS

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Craig6789

Reaction score
Hey guys.

Im just asking a few questions at the moment.

1. Does anyone know how to get Calmini gear from america and not through Caloffroad? The calmini gear seems to be very cheap with todays exchange rate. Alot better than getting from caloffroad.

2. Im interested in SASing my D22. How common are the DANA 40s for the front? this relates to question 1 becasue Calmini also stock Fox Shox Coil Overs pretty cheap too.

Cheers

email Calmini----they have no probs sending gear here---search button--many threads

Ordered their gear before. Only took three days to arrive and even with postage still heaps cheaper. Email them thru the pure nissan website. To easy.

Cheers.

Heaps of threads on this. The front diff is hard to come by and quality is questionable.

What Josh said, use a GQ or GU Patrol front diff, GQ or GU transfer case and the rear half of a RD28T/ETi gearbox (GQ/GU Patrol) where the rear half of your ZD30DDT gearbox is.

You'll need custom links etc.

Well i want to build it all myself so it works the way i want it to. Would it be possible to use a GU patrol front and rear matching diffs and just run custom shafts from the transfer to match it all up? seems alot easyer and i have a place that can sort the shafts out for me easy as.

The driveshafts are the easy part... I wouldn't be worried Bout that. Check out my build. U need to get rid of the nav transfer

How come the transfer needs to be changed? I don't want to be running massive tyres or rock crawling.

Cause the D22 transfer chain is weak as piss. Plus you need to have the transfer case to deliver power to the right side on the front if you use a GQ or GU front diff.

The D22 transfer case deliver's power to the left side.

The GQ and GU transfer cases are heaps stronger too.

Back