Cabin roof vent

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fox

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I've got a brand new D40 Nav, and I was wondering what the plastic roof vent/grille was for (other than holding the handsfree phone mic). It looks like it could be used as an aircon vent as well if you plumbed in some 10mm tubing back to the aircon ducts in the dash...
Any ideas ?

Hi everyone. I've got a brand new D40 Nav, and I was wondering what the plastic roof vent/grille was for (other than holding the handsfree phone mic). It looks like it could be used as an aircon vent as well if you plumbed in some 10mm tubing back to the aircon ducts in the dash...
Any ideas ?

I've wondered the same thing!

Not sure if we're thinking of the same thing, but up the top in the middle was a sunglass holder and inertia light.

Is it the microphone for the Bluetooth? That's what the dealer told me, but they have been know to lie :rofl2::rofl2:

The mic is in there - i have pulled it out, but it looks like it has small air ducts when viewed from behind (when holding it in your hand)
Knowing Nissan it is probably a dashboard vent from an '88 Bluebird !

Latest posts

Back