Bullbar and Spacer lift kit

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sam attwater

Reaction score
Hi all
I’m no expert on my car but I’ve been looking for a bull bar and 2 or 2.5 inch spacer lift kit for my Spanish 2009 titanium d40

I’ve got a basic idea of the bull bars I’m looking for just a few quick questions. I don’t know too much about specific spacer lift kit brands and wondering if anyone knows where I should look.
I’ve found a guy willing to install both for 800 bucks is that reasonable or could I possibly install a bull bar by myself to save money? Thanks

Hi all
I’m no expert on my car but I’ve been looking for a bull bar and 2 or 2.5 inch spacer lift kit for my Spanish 2009 titanium d40
First up, "spacer kit" is incredibly vague, as there are multiple different kinds of spacers used to lift the vehicle's suspension and/or body, so you need to be a lot clearer about what you're asking.

I’ve found a guy willing to install both for 800 bucks is that reasonable or could I possibly install a bull bar by myself to save money? Thanks
I have no idea whether or not $800 is a reasonable price, especially as at this stage we cannot know how much work is involved in fitting the spacers because we don't know what spacers you're planning to use. Or, depending on the spacers in question, what other changes may be required (longer brake lines are just one possibility). However, I'm going to suggest that if you need to ask if this is something you could do yourself, you probably shouldn't even attempt it. At the very least get someone who knows what they're doing to guide you at every step. Not someone on the Internet but someone who can be there while you're doing the work. Done wrong this could result in a serious accident just waiting to happen.

Alright sweet I’ll dig a little deeper into the lift kits because I’m still very new to it but thanks for you help!

Where are you at mate. I’ve got a spacer kit and greaseable shackles for sale for a Spanish D40. Lifts it about 63mm. I could do it for $100 but the postage would be the killer due to weight It’s not to hard to fit yo-yourself. Took me about 3 hours.

Sweet I’d definitely be interested but my d40 is currently getting assessed copped a metal rod into the radiator and fan causing some major engine damage so could be written off but I’ll let you know

Latest posts

Back