Brisbane random chat

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only just got stuck !
Did you do the damage Then or after I departed ?
The old girl spotted my damage as soon as I got home :(

Last edited:
yep i think the damage was done in the mud hole. it looked like a crushed can hanging from the front.
No good about the old girl gonzo, but its only a small ding. jimmy's is in need of under body protection now. all the factory stuff was ripped out

:sad: I hate putting dings in the Navvy. I still have to fix up the rear quater panel from the Glasshouse trip earlier this year, and the other side qtr panel from me reversing into the tree, but we won't talk about that one, :devil:

Gonzo pushed the str step up into the quarter panel on the lhs. Just a small ding. Jimmy's just gives him an excuse for under body protection

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Forum Runner

Yeah there isn't much to those factory plates. I have a ding in my old one from where a friend hit a log when test driving my car.

Bummer about the rear bar. How did you manage to do that Gonzo?

Yeah there isn't much to those factory plates. I have a ding in my old one from where a friend hit a log when test driving my car.

Bummer about the rear bar. How did you manage to do that Gonzo?

Goin nuts as usual .:rock:
I get my ambitions and the cars capabilitys mixed up ! :sarcastic:

Hey guys, I also got a bit of damage on the week end. Went over to Bribie on Saturday and took a hard hit, had to get skull dragged out and towed home. The radiator jumped out of its mounts and went into the fan and also bent the front arb bash plate, so pretty pissed off

Was coming back along the northern inland track and hit a massive rut. Yer it’s covered under insurance but my excesses is huge, but still cheaper than fixing it myself.

I'm just wondering if anyone is keen for a drive this Sunday? Just thought I would throw it out ther to see what people are up too?

Id love to get out again but this week is out for me too.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Forum Runner

I'm week on week off at the moment, hopefully we can organize a trip on a week off. Maybe plan a beach run with a overnight stay... 4wding....Fire... Beer... Fishing..... Priceless!

Latest posts

Back