Body lift????????

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Navmatt any photos of the rig with 2" lift and 2" body lift? am keen to get the body lift and an xrox bar would love to see what it looks like, are you planning to run 285's?

Zordo do you make a 1" kit for d40's? im sure thered be some guys out there with a 2" lift that wanted to go just that little bit higher and still run 265's without looking too jacked up

Hi Daza.
i can do a 30mm or 50mm bodylift for a D40
Cheers

How much for the 30mm kit sent to 3024, and is that just the blocks or is it bolts etc aswell

zordo ive noticed the amount of movement in the cab mounts when you look in the rear view mirror at the tray when you're driving, you can see the cab moves a lot compared to the bolted down tray. are they rubber mounted cabs? do you still get the movement after a body lift is fitted? i think id still like to have the movement to make the ride a little better.

has anyone noticed a bumpier ride after a cab lift has been fitted?

How much for the 30mm kit sent to 3024, and is that just the blocks or is it bolts etc aswell

30mm bodylift is $385 posted
Kit contains blocks, hi-tensile bolts, tray bumpstops & instructions
Cheers

zordo ive noticed the amount of movement in the cab mounts when you look in the rear view mirror at the tray when you're driving, you can see the cab moves a lot compared to the bolted down tray. are they rubber mounted cabs? do you still get the movement after a body lift is fitted? i think id still like to have the movement to make the ride a little better.

has anyone noticed a bumpier ride after a cab lift has been fitted?

The movement is normal as the cab is rubber mounted.
Everything remains the same after the bodylift.
Bodylift does not affect the ride at all
Cheers

Ooooook Guys,
Thanks to Zordo and a couple of mates of mine we managed to get the body lift kit and all the associated bits and pieces fitted in approx 3 hours or so and I hope that the few photos i have of the lift give yous an idea of what it looks like after the lift.

Gettin Ready for the Lift
web.jpg

Slider Back on
web.jpg

Finished with Body Lift, Notice the Gap on the Bar!
web.jpg

Finished with XROX Bullbar Lift
web.jpg

The Only thing I need to do now is bang some 285's on her and I'm set
I have also found out that Outback Accessories have a 2' lifted XROX Slider too so watch this space.

Hey navmatt, is that the 30mm or 50mm, looks awesome, anything else you had to do like brake lines, clutch fan, exaust mods?
Also how much were your sliders, this is good coz iv got a 10' st aswell

Last edited:
Hey, when you do the body lift is your gearstick down lower? and also do you have to lower the radiatorso the fan is still centered?

Looks good...Appears to be hot and thirsty work though.

Not sold on that basket on you roof. Practical but makes it look

images

Just wrong

Looks good...Appears to be hot and thirsty work though.

Not sold on that basket on you roof. Practical but makes it look

images

Just wrong

Aido, Classic!!
The boys at work hung Sh1t on me too for the Shopping basket on the roof. It will be either cut down some more or replaced for something a little more blokey :) serves a purpose of putting the swags up there for an up and coming trip away.I'll be getting rid of it as soon as I get back trust me ;-)

Hey, when you do the body lift is your gearstick down lower? and also do you have to lower the radiatorso the fan is still centered?

Herb89, yeah the gear stick is a little lower, Radiator stays put, bottom half of fan guard comes off and you need to modify the Engine cover, Trust me it's all in Zordo's Spot on Instructions you cant go wrong :rock:

I reckon i might go the 30mm lift, zordo what is the difference between between your kit and ebay kits? its a couple of machined blocks and some bolts, I found a kit exactly the same (30mm) for $160 on ebay!

has anyone heard about putting a 2 inch body lift in and the standard front bumper getting pulled down after a while or something along those lines???

Latest posts

Back