Body lift????????

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
zordo can you do a body lift with all ARB bar work. As in bull,side and rear tow bar an i do a lot of towig as well

zordo can you do a body lift with all ARB bar work. As in bull,side and rear tow bar an i do a lot of towig as well

Mate i can do the bodylift.
But i don't the gear to modify all the barwork.
I have bodylifted a few D40s with ARB barwork & the customer then got the barwork modified once i had finished
Cheers

does the factory nudge bar lift with the body as well or do you have to modify that as well??

What about WA?

Tommo, Just Ordered my Body Lift Kit from Zordo Can't Fricken Wait, Got an email from Him today telling me that it has been posted YeeeHaaaaa, Through the whole process I've been totally impressed with Zordo's Service right down to the Offer of Phone support when I get and install the Kit totally totally Recommend him to anyone here!

Matt
:rock:

Sounds good mate, make sure you chuck some pics up when you get it fitted. Did you find out if it is legal to have a bodylift in WA?

Agreeded with above post, zordo is excellent to deal with. Great supplier to buy gear from.

Just received my BL kit from Zordo (You Da Man :) )let the lifting begin! Will be doing it this Sunday can't think of a better way to spend my birthday! Oh and I'll post pic's too then it's time to fit the Warn 9000XD next week Ooooh I just can't wait :-D

Re: Re: Body lift????????

NavMatt said:
Just received my BL kit from Zordo (You Da Man :) )let the lifting begin! Will be doing it this Sunday can't think of a better way to spend my birthday! Oh and I'll post pic's too then it's time to fit the Warn 9000XD next week Ooooh I just can't wait :-D

Even more good news those who have an Xrox bar can get a custom made 2 inch lifted bracket from outback accessories the fabricators of the Xrox bar to get rid of the gap between the bar and grill/bumper so that's getting fitted to mine next week with the winch.... Happy days! :-D

Latest posts

Back