body lift problem

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

navboi22

Reaction score
Hello,

This weekend im going to put a 2inch body lift in my truck, 2004 d22, and was wondering about the tray part??? looked under it and noticed that there is very little room to put a longer nut in there... i also have a tray liner, if i take that out will i see the nuts from there or do i have to cut a hole in the tray to put the longer nuts in? Or any ideas on it?

Cheers.

Longer bolt? It will work as many people have done it before, if u got a kit then follow the instructions once u get into it u will figure it out. Pretty sure u re use two of the bolts from somewhere when lifting the tub.

Everything is done from underneath the tray. You shouldn't have to remove the liner. Whart kit do you have?

I dont have a kit i only have the blocks, that i bought off a friends who used to own a navara, and he said he needed to cut threw the tube at the end where there a 4 nuts ( 2per side) and coundt get to it.

BUT never mind fellas, just had a look under the tray during daylight and now i can see that i do not need any cutting, because firt itt looked like the top of the bolt was welded on there, but its not. Sorry bout the hassle, everythings good now, will post a pic when its all in.

Cheers!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back