Bit of advice on 2010 D22 issue's

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I fixed much of the front suspension issues by simply reducing the tyre pressures. They were way too high when I bought it.

My doors are still starting to rattle though, and I need to find a fix for it. I notice the rear doors have a plastic coating on the door catch, where the front does not.

Took my 2011 D22 to Lightning Ridge from Brisbane on the weekend and it bounced around like a kangaroo on bumpy roads.Hoping a suspension upgrade will fix that.
My steering stops also made the loud clunking noise so I took it back to the dealer today and they just put grease on the stops and the noise went away. They said D22s have had that problem from day 1 and they just grease them every service.Must be to hard to address if has been like it for 10 years or just slack troubleshooting I suspect.
After leaving the dealer today got busted doing 54 in a scool zone
$200 and 3 points, Expensive grease!

Ive got the same problem, bought a 2010, new last year, and its has started doing that over the last couple of months, but whats pissing me offis the fact that from day one ive been telling nissan that the front end is so rigid that its shaking the crap out of the whole car. Its got to the point where the drivers doors are rattlingover the smallest bumps in the the road and the car is shaking on what looks like smooth bits of road that i cant even see bumps on!! Anyone else experiencing anything like this? and any recomendations on a 2inch lift/suspension package? thanks.

same problem with mine when nissan fitted steel bullbar
i only had 6 mm travell before it hit bumpstops
took it back and they adjusted torsion bars
all good now
you should have (according to nissan) 20mm clearance between bumpstops and lower control arms
cheers
ian

Hi All
I realise this post is a bit old, but just came across it whilst researching the body mount problem again and thought I'd share my experiences. See link:
http://www.4wdaction.com.au/forum/viewtopic.php?t=113420

I also had 4 of them replaced (June 2011) but I am having the same problem again since a trip to double-island point last week. Getting a bit sick of this... might be time to phone Nissan Australia again...

Latest posts

Back