Bashplate Drawings - Make your own

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bvandermaat said:
Thanks heaps Peteyen. Just received my bash plates. 4mm Aluminium. $350 all up. And another $12 for all the bolts, washers and nuts.

Looks great. When are you fitting them up?

Sent from Josh's iPhone using Forum Runner

Good stuff mate. Look good. Will try and take some photos of how they bolt/mount up under the Nav over the weekend. My mechanic done away with the very front attachment method TJM used and replaced them with nutserts. Much easier, better idea.

Pete

Cheers Josh and Pete.

Will be fitting them this weekend at the Queensland Navara DIY Day at Raywise's House.
Ill let you know how I go.

I have only fitted the sump guard so far as I need to get spacers for the transfer case guard.
Here is just a quick picture from the front, once I put the other one on I will take more photos.
IMG_20111023_174252.jpg

It looks great and is stronger than a rock (Well hopefully).

Last edited:
They look great! I look forward to your write up on the fitment side of things, where the front sump-plate bolts to the cross member behind the sump has me wondering???

I have only fitted the sump guard so far as I need to get spacers for the transfer case guard.
Here is just a quick picture from the front, once I put the other one on I will take more photos.
IMG_20111023_174252.jpg

It looks great and is stronger than a rock (Well hopefully).

Haven't check this thread for ages, thats shit hot. Good to see the drawings are coming in handy.

Good to see photos of how they turn out.

Pete

Well my father just made mine up and I have been preparing them and painting them this weekend with the old man. I took some photo's of this and will post them up just got to do final coat and then fit them.

They look great so far and we made them out of 3mm Steel (not too heavy).

This thread should be a sticky as well admins. :)

Got the drawings, over the next few weeks, I will have them cut out of 3mm MS and will fit to my Jap 2011 D22.. will update as I go along

Hi all. Been a while since i posted in this thread. I have found another place that cut and fold these for all if us of the north side of Brisbane.
They gave me 2 prices. 1 for 3mm stainless steel and the other for 4mm mild steel for the more cost savie folks. I will post up prices later when i get on my laptop
If we can get a group buy im sure we could get them to move on their price a little bit
3mm raw 304 Stainless Steel Bash plate, $266.00
3mm raw 304 Stainless Steel Transfer guard $140.00
4mm raw Mild steel Bash plate no powdercoat (Same as TJM etc) $181.00
4mm raw Mild Steel Transfer plate $95.00

Hope this helps anyone that's is chasing these bash plates.
I may end up getting a few of these made up to keep in my garage for anyone that wants one without the hassle of finding someone to manufacture it.

Josh

Last edited:
Hey peteyen86 I've got a guy to make my plates up from the drawings just want to know the nuts on the wire , are they because you can't get your hand in to fit transfer gaurd.

Hey peteyen86 I've got a guy to make my plates up from the drawings just want to know the nuts on the wire , are they because you can't get your hand in to fit transfer gaurd.

Hey mate. The guard sits up against a hollow cross member. It only has one opening at one end. You slide the nut with plate up inside that cross member. The nuts on a wire are for the front. They go inside the crush ends of the chassis, can't get fingers inside there. The other option, that I used is "rivnuts" instead. You need a special tool to insert these however.

Hope this helps.

Pete

Josh....

I'm on the northside as well and I'm definitely interested in getting some.....

Got a quote off TJM for the sump/diff one. Quote was $220. I thought that price was ok at the time.

cheers.....
rob

Hi all. Been a while since i posted in this thread. I have found another place that cut and fold these for all if us of the north side of Brisbane.
They gave me 2 prices. 1 for 3mm stainless steel and the other for 4mm mild steel for the more cost savie folks. I will post up prices later when i get on my laptop
If we can get a group buy im sure we could get them to move on their price a little bit
3mm raw 304 Stainless Steel Bash plate, $266.00
3mm raw 304 Stainless Steel Transfer guard $140.00
4mm raw Mild steel Bash plate no powdercoat (Same as TJM etc) $181.00
4mm raw Mild Steel Transfer plate $95.00

Hope this helps anyone that's is chasing these bash plates.
I may end up getting a few of these made up to keep in my garage for anyone that wants one without the hassle of finding someone to manufacture it.

Josh

Talked to my main man this morning and turns out it is well and truly worth getting these made. I was just gonna get him to cut them but he will fold them for buggger all aswell :)
But what i need is it in a .dxf format does anyone have it in that format or convert it to that for me :) please.
Also these drawings should fit a 2012 jap built d22 yes?
I will probably get just a set done for me first and fit them up make sure there all good and if they are i will post the prices for anyone interested. The rough prices qouted to me this morning were excellent imo :)

Back