Bashplate Drawings - Make your own

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Talked to my main man this morning and turns out it is well and truly worth getting these made. I was just gonna get him to cut them but he will fold them for buggger all aswell :)
But what i need is it in a .dxf format does anyone have it in that format or convert it to that for me :) please.
Also these drawings should fit a 2012 jap built d22 yes?
I will probably get just a set done for me first and fit them up make sure there all good and if they are i will post the prices for anyone interested. The rough prices qouted to me this morning were excellent imo :)

Hey mate, send me your email and i will send the dxf files to you.

As to if they fit the 2012 Jap model, im not sure. These were designed for my 2006 jap model. Im guessing the new Jap model like yours may be made the same as the thailand models, so i cant be sure they will fit or not.

Pete

Thanks mate i got your email will let you all know how i go but will be a week or more as his press is out of action atm and waiting for parts

Interested

Talked to my main man this morning and turns out it is well and truly worth getting these made. I was just gonna get him to cut them but he will fold them for buggger all aswell :)
But what i need is it in a .dxf format does anyone have it in that format or convert it to that for me :) please.
Also these drawings should fit a 2012 jap built d22 yes?
I will probably get just a set done for me first and fit them up make sure there all good and if they are i will post the prices for anyone interested. The rough prices qouted to me this morning were excellent imo :)

I wont go into it to much ill get a set made see what they come out like and if the price turns out to be what he said today if so ill let you alll know but it was a ripper price. Was only in 3mm mild steel but 4mm would be bugger all more. Like i said ill see how i go first

Cool....

I wont go into it to much ill get a set made see what they come out like and if the price turns out to be what he said today if so ill let you alll know but it was a ripper price. Was only in 3mm mild steel but 4mm would be bugger all more. Like i said ill see how i go first

Hi there, can any one confirm whether the template will work for the newer Thai built d22?

Any Updates yet ???

Gday Scotty, do you have any bash plates for an 09 thai d22 with arb bar if so how much delivered to sydney many thanks Grant

finally pulled my finger out and caught up with the guy i was getting to cut and fold bash plate for me.
3mm mild steel $170 for sump and transfer gaurd
4mm mild steel $210 for both
thats laser cut and folded unpainted no bolts or anything. its a good price but im very time poor so i might stil just sap a set of ironman ones on there for ease ill see when i have a bit more time :/
. if anyone is interested in them i can get them cut for you and post them but i have not test fitted them and wont have time to for a while unfortunatly.

hey all
just a word of warning about these bash plates
the drawings are great and they fit a treat, however id suggest they are for the 3ltr only!
I have an 08 2.5ltr and while its a jap build the cut out for the sump plug is slighltly in the wrong spot!
not a big issue but after getting these laser cut out i now have to modify with an angle grinder which is a shame but that happens
Ill post a photo shortly to show you all what i mean

here are some photos of what i mean
Before
0F7366B6-CC69-4D10-9D81-A41B56A2ECB2-3594-0000082220DF803D.jpg

After
C4109A37-1BD2-4EBE-B47D-94303F8F3FDC-3594-000008258AC52217.jpg

Just wanted to add that i used 3mm steel and had it laser cut out
$80 a set! i had 3 sets done (all gone to mates at work)
not sure where everyone else is getting them cut out but the prices seem fairly high!
and bending them up cost me a carton of beer! all three sets.

Good job mate. Might clear up some questions about fitting them to later models navaras. Mine having the old 3.0lt motor would be the reason the sump etc are in a different locations.

Well done.

Pete

Not sure if anyone is still interested in getting these plates made, but i got a quote today from a company in Yatala (just south of Brisbane) for 3mm mild steel
sump guard: $142.48
Transfer case: $84.35
very cheap i thought ??
Stupid question but what exactly is the ''nut plate on wire'' is it welded together to attach the bolt though ? please help haha

Latest posts

Back