Bash plate question

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnkathy81

Reaction score
Hi all seeing if anyone can answer small issue I'm having. Fitted xrox bar on yesterday and now have my brown Davis bash plate ready to fit. As the bull bar uses one of the two chassis holes that the bash plate requires is the bash plate meant to go on first under the bull bar mount? Also anyone had trouble with the brown Davis bash plate on d40 with holes slightly off?

Thanks!

Anybody??? Also curious about recovery points guessing they go on top of both although haven't purchased as yet.

All I can say is that the holes in my BD plates line up o.k and the recovery points bolt on top of the plates. Cant help with the Xrox question but can say that the plates need to come off from time to time so I would be making that as easy as possible.

All I can say is that the holes in my BD plates line up o.k and the recovery points bolt on top of the plates. Cant help with the Xrox question but can say that the plates need to come off from time to time so I would be making that as easy as possible.
Holes arnt way off, just about 5mm so filed it last night and will try tonight over bull bar mount and maybe add a thick washer between second chasis bolt. Thanks anyway.

Back