bang front diff đź‘Ť

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JDY88

Reaction score
So a great weekend boys weekend away. Something had to wrong. Boys if u could help us out with part numbers prices oh and the important bit, what is this part called. Any info would b great

2014 d40 dual cab. 6 speed.

Attachments

• 20150809_042006.jpg
    20150809_042006.jpg
    226.6 KB · Views: 120
  • 20150809_041834.jpg
    20150809_041834.jpg
    222.2 KB · Views: 118
Last edited:
If you snaped your diff arrr I did mine 2mths ago ugly felling.
I refused to but a standard diff back in.
I put an E locker best invention i hit tracks that i never can hit before very easy.
If you choose to go back to standard diff
From the weackers you looking at $500 to $800
And E locker will cost you bout $1900
If your gonna keep the car go E locker a d40 benifits heaps from a front locker

so this appears like you have snapped the input from the drive shaft into the front diff..
the input pinion shaft, idk how you managed that!

I would look into getting a good secondhand diff.

As its been mentioned, nows a good time to look into upgrading the front diff to some sort of locker, manual lokka, electric/air lokka. Navaras benefit heaps from front diff mods, as generally thats where the weight is...so when you have your weight up front and 2 (instead of one) drive wheel pulling you - you get way more grip and ability to tackle difficult tracks.

Lol thanks boys. Yeah input shaft is correct. How i i broke it?? Pure talent hahaha.. Im just not sure if the the rest if the diff is ok? Buying a E-locker or some type of locker would completely fix the issue?

Back