Avenger top canopy & sliders

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peteyen86

Reaction score
Seen a nav for sale in the local car yard, had a bit of a look tonight. Canopy is a bit different to ARB, not sure if i like it or not. Looks good from one side and not the other..haha The brand is Avenger Top.

The sliders i have never seen before either. They have a plated in section in the middle that was a bit different. Didnt like how they attached. Two ends bolt over the chassis while the support in the middle bolted through the chassis, meaning you have to drill through the chassis.

Edit: Found the sliders, they are XROX Rock Sliders

Anyhow for anyone that cares, here some pics.

Attachments

• IMG_0258.jpg
    IMG_0258.jpg
    214.6 KB · Views: 149
  • IMG_0259.jpg
    IMG_0259.jpg
    209.2 KB · Views: 137
  • IMG_0261.jpg
    IMG_0261.jpg
    214.5 KB · Views: 140
Last edited:
I guarantee it will drive out of that yard with a roadworthy when someone buys it. Car dealer roadworthy (and particularly that dealer) is worth about as much as a back yard mechanics left handed hammer.

Suppose it depends where they sell it or how they go about the roadworthy to sell it. I remember getting a roadworthy on a Toyota when I lived in Sydney and the horn was wired to a live switch under the steering column because I couldn't find the problem with the factory switches, one headlight was cracked and the brake test was done by dropping the test equipment on the bench and scoring 3% over the pass mark. I sometimes think RWC's are just a means for the roads corps to make money.

Most places wouldnt even pickup that the chassis had been drilled if they did they would probably assume there were factory holes there that have been utilised. still dodgy but

Latest posts

Back