Autron cruise problem

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmd235

Reaction score
Hi, would any one have a copy of the wiring diagrams for an Autron Auscruise cruise control to suit a ZD30? I am having a few problems with mine and want to check everything

autron cruise / earth strap

Hi,

I recently had trouble with mine actually which was causing my D22 to totally lose power. You can check out the thread http://www.navara.asia/showthread.php?t=28117. What it came down to for me was the earth strap, gave it a clean up / recrimp and all good. Not sure what the problem / symptoms are for you but apparently it is a very common cause of untold number of issues with the Cruise control and the Apparently it was so common to cause problems Autron techs would often recommend an upgrade to earth strap by default as part of the install (this was definitely for Patrols not sure about Navara's). You'll find a link to one of the Patrol forums that talk more about it.

I never found a wiring diagram (which was going to be my next step, but thankfully didn't need it) but would love a copy if you ever get one. After trying to call Autron directly found they had gone into liquidation / insolvency (hence why their webpage doesn't load - I tried using the wayback machine but the dealer section with diagrams is password protected anyway) so getting one from them is obviously going to be difficult
https://insolvencynotices.asic.gov.au/browsesearch-notices/notice-details/Autron-Pty-Ltd-007324110/d4ae2826-04d6-4d07-9b29-622ce1a129d5 If you could find a dealer that did the installs I'm sure they'd have a copy / send it over to you (open bribe with a 6 pack maybe?) might be your best option. I'll keep my eyes open and ask around when I speak to mechanics / auto elecs.

Good luck with it,

-Scott

P.S: My ute is a D22 2002 ZD30 3.0L

Latest posts

Back