AUTRON boost/egt wiring

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scottm

Reaction score
Hi All,

I have a D22 2002 Navara zd30 (really should get around to putting this in my garage)

I bought the Autron egt/boost gauge, having the bung welded into the exhaust manifold on Tuesday and was hoping to get the unit wired up before that... Having trouble with the electrical side of things (as always)....

I've searched and searched (this forum and google) but can't find the wires I need to hook into.

The instructions state:

1) "Orange wire needs to be connected to ignition wire that remains on when cranking the engine."

4) "Grey illumination positive wire - connect to a park light wire that is positive when the park lights are on"

5) Brown gauge illumination wire - connect to the negative end of any dash light. Make sure you choose a dash light that dims so that the gauge illumination dims with the rest of the dash lights.

Note: If your illumination circuit in your vehicle is positive dimming you will require an Autron "Enhanced lighting Controller" to get the gauge to dim.

Basically I have no idea which wires correspond to the instructions and I've played around with the multimeter but have decided I don't know enough about what I'm going or if I'm even in the right area.

Any pointers in the right direction would be awesome.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Any one got any info on this topic i just got a guage aswell and im having trouble wiring it up.

Latest posts

Back