Audio problems

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rangabt

Reaction score
i hv a 2007 D40 navara....just bought frm UK...but there was a ERROR message in audio system "SECURE", Pls anyone can give solution for this?

answer should be in the manual that came with the car, but if its anything like the headunit in my last car. An error message saying "Secure" or similar, usually means a loose wire or maybe even a blown speaker...

If it's a UK Model it might also be better asking on the UK Nav forum because I believe the Aussie models have had different head units since their introduction and therefore could have different error codes.

Welcome to the Forums anyway

Your spot on Krafty
The trucks were actually held up on the docks back in 2007 due to they couldnt get the wiring harness adaptor to hook up the Aus head decks.
The UK trucks would more than likely have a different radio. I am not 100% sure but the UK radio frequencies may not match ours so the UK radio may not work here in Aus

Yep different. The Frequencies are the same, 9Khz spacing for AM (MW) and 100Khz for FM. However the UK units will have other little things like 'auto traffic', station ID. and will freqency hop, say you tune in BBC2 it will look for the strongest BBC2 frequency. It will more than likely have long wave as well.
The secure thing will probably be just the radio security code needs entering.

Latest posts

Back