ARB Side Steps Install

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nissan Nut

Reaction score
Hey all, I just put my new ARB side steps on my D40.

Here's a few pics! Come up a treat, pretty easy to put on.. Would have been heaps easier if there was someone to help... :stickyman:

Pic 2

Attachments

• photo 4.jpg
    photo 4.jpg
    210.3 KB · Views: 750
Thanks guys there pretty tough too.. A mate has them on his ute, and dropped a wheel down a 1 mtr ditch, the car come to rest on the side steps.. Didn't even budge.. :)

That looks good! Do they bolt onto the chassis or the sills? How much did that set you back?

That looks good! Do they bolt onto the chassis or the sills? How much did that set you back?

Hey mate. They bolt on the Chasis, with caged nuts, so there no Drilling into the chassis which is cool.. The middle has U Bolts that go around the Chassis also..

They were around 700 mark.. But i figure it's worth it to protect the sills and panels..

Awesome, do you happen to have a photo of the mounts? I asked our local ARB a couple of months back and they said the steps bolted onto the factory points. Might have to ask them again.

Here's a few quick pics mate.. Sub frame is front. U Bolts are the middle..

Attachments

• IMG_0794.jpg
    IMG_0794.jpg
    194.4 KB · Views: 248
  • IMG_0797.jpg
    IMG_0797.jpg
    200.2 KB · Views: 248
  • IMG_0804.jpg
    IMG_0804.jpg
    203.7 KB · Views: 237
Looks good black on black.

Just got to be careful not to knock the mounting brackets in the middle they bend really easy when you do like mine did

These side steps are awesome for a bolt on accessory. Even better when you get them at a 4x4 show and get the discount :)
They do NOT bolt onto the factory mounts for the flimsy alum units from Nissan. Chassis mounts only.

These side steps are awesome for a bolt on accessory. Even better when you get them at a 4x4 show and get the discount :)
They do NOT bolt onto the factory mounts for the flimsy alum units from Nissan. Chassis mounts only.

Too true, same they need to clamp around the chassis and hang so low

Back