Arb Deluxe Bar Weight For d40

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cheesy79

Reaction score
Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone would have the weight of the ARB DELUXE bullbar for a Thai Build 2010?

I am having issues with uca contact and am running the 40-80 kg TJM coils in the front and was wondering if putting just 40kg constant springs will be strong enough and stop uca contact.

Please help me!!!!

ill be watching this , as my bar goes on next week , ARB DELUXE bullbar for a Thai Build 2012

When i fitted mine it was around 25-30kgs. I have a winch aswell and i have lost 10mm with my 50kg springs.

Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone would have the weight of the ARB DELUXE bullbar for a Thai Build 2010?

I am having issues with uca contact and am running the 40-80 kg TJM coils in the front and was wondering if putting just 40kg constant springs will be strong enough and stop uca contact.

Please help me!!!!

Not sure if i'm reading this right. Have no idea of the wieght of the bar but it's damn sight heavier than the standard bumper.

So the wieght of the bar should lower the front ride hieght and thus reducie the chance of UCA contact with the upper coil seat.

Make sure you have a wheel alignment after the bar is fitted.

Latest posts

Back