Anyone put a UHF head here ?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gazza414

Reaction score
Trying to locate the remote heads somewhere where they DO NOT look outa place..am thinking here

IMG_1214.jpg

1st head
IMG_1206.jpg

2nd head
IMG_1208.jpg

combined
IMG_1210.jpg

now whats behind here ?...I'm sure I can reloctae the rear demister and hazards switches ?

I've installed mine into the little pocket next to the hazard switch and demister, just cut the hole bigger so it's snug for the unit. Great spot

I got rid of the double din cd player and got a single din one and mounted it under there. Better sound quality out of your speakers to, and if you get the right one and the cb has an aux out or something along those lines you can hook it into the speakers.

i put mine in front of the gear stick as you have in picture 4. nice and secure, out of the way but still in reach.

1.jpg

2.jpg

Its neat, just as long as you cut the hole alright, i have the full uhf unit behind the panel.

Have mine under the single din, wish it wasn't there sometimes due to lack of storage already I the mac, I'd have it down near the shifter (pic 4?)

Just curious, do u really need to uhfs?

Depends, maybe if he has them both on 40 he will get 80 channels, lol, just kidding.

Depends what you use them for, the semi I drive for work has 2 in it, I usually have 1 on ch 40, in case there are any wide loads that I need to know about and the other on the "talk shit" channel, ch 3 which I can also be handy for hearing about traffic problems and speed cameras, etc.

I know this isn't a truck, but I guess some people need the same in their 4x4's, or want them...

Head unit install good, main unit location

I've installed mine into the little pocket next to the hazard switch and demister, just cut the hole bigger so it's snug for the unit. Great spot

Hi just wondering what location did u fit the main unit?

Have a look at Hodges posts, has photos of instal above the gear stick boot under the ashtrays.
I copied it, looks neat and you should get two in side by side

Latest posts

Back