Anybody a gym junkie?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mike1303

Reaction score
Curious to see if anyone else is a frequent at their local gym like myself?

Any Traning tips or supps recommendations???

Currently sporting two damaged shoulders and strengthening my legs from operations when I was 16.

yeahppp one hell of a fitness junkie here, part time soccer player, gym 6 nights a week, and mountain bike riding every rdo count?? :D

Def a gym junkie , train 6days a week n hope to compete soon , love it !

Kind of, I just have a home gym, use it probably 4 times a week, I am more into cardio stuff though, run about 45km a week.

My view on supplements... don't waste your money.

I am also a runner and swimmer. Occasionally use the local gym in winter when the weather is shit but all i do is cardio and some light weights

Another gym user here as well, heaps of cardio and weights, no real heavy stuff and I super set everything as I'm more interested in being physically and functionally fit unlike the other no neck poor form junkiez that fill the gym

I usually trot in to the gym twice a week at 5.30 am. At 46, I'm not trying to set any records, attract women or impress anyone. Just have a strong history of heart problems in my family so want to be reasonably fit and try to keep the weight under control. After Christmas and a couple of weeks at the beach, I'm losing on both fronts!

I hit the gym 4 or 5 times a week. I actually race motocross but can't afford to buy a bike at the moment ( only just moved to australia 8 months ago ). So for now my only hobby is trying to get fitter and stronger than ever before and when I can afford a bike I'll hopefully compete in the WA championship :)

I can help you
Have spent the last 5 years finishing fitness/physiology related topics at tafe and uni + an X personal trainer. just message me

Do you think I could be overtraining ? I workout 4 or 5 times a week aswell as working on roofs for 8 hours a day in the sun. When I'm not gyming or working I'm cleaning my apartment. Only really rest when I sleep and eat dinner

As long as your giving your muscles about 48hrs rest in between each hit then its fine. Just alternate your program so everything gets a rest. If your only going 4-5 times a week then your getting an easy 2-3 days off. Stop being so lazy!!! Haha

Lol ok I'll go 7 days a week. Yea I alternate my workouts . One day I'll do back and bi's, another day chest and tri's and another day shoulders and legs and another day cardio and core/abs.

Getting plenty of protein shakes down my neck too. 2 a day I try to drink

Everyone has their own opinions regards to gym and workouts, but in my opinion you should be hitting every muscle group your training at least twice a week.

Each muscle should have 3 - 4 different exercises. And 3 - 4 sets of 10. I off set, which i count as rest. Don't rest too long between sets. Push yourself to do the full 10 reps, don't get in a habit of just doing 8.

Push harder. Challenge yourself at new, heavier weights, but still keep up your reps.

Back