Alex's d22

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah not bad got a random quote for ST Maxx 285/75/16
they said $485 each

Last edited:
Hey Alex

do u know or can u check the cm/mm from the ground to your side step ?

Thanks

This things wicked mate, must go all right on the tracks, How badly do the 35s scrub with your current setup and do you think there is any chance you could have fitted them without a body lift?

Hey Alex

do u know or can u check the cm/mm from the ground to your side step ?

Thanks

hey mate yer ill get to it when i have some free time got few more suspension upgrades on the way should be here this weekend and give the car more lift.

This things wicked mate, must go all right on the tracks, How badly do the 35s scrub with your current setup and do you think there is any chance you could have fitted them without a body lift?

ah there is abit ill be honest, last time i went to loveday almost popped the flares off. Next few weeks ill be making some custom IFS stuff and hopefully a lokka and get rid of the scrubbing completely but then again i might be dreaming there haha

35s and no body lift really might be pushing id say not to well but they might with some grinding.

No probs thanks for the quick reply, i was thinking about getting a bigger set of tires for weekend play and im leaning more to a nobly set of 33's since 35's sound like a no go.

Favourite build on here! Truck looks so tough. A quick question what were your wheel specs when running the 33's? Did you get much scrubbing without the body lift?

Cheers mate ah they were 33" 13.5 wide and the rims were -26 offset I think. I never did a lot of 4wding when I just had the 33s because the body lift came soon after but saying that it never scrubbed enough to stop me and with a good 2inch lift and a grinder :) u would have next to none scrubbing I reckon. Saying that it's all going to come down to the offset of the rims and the width of the tyre.

so over the long weekend got stuck into the car taking the rear bar off after a few dents and moving the tow bar right up for more clearance all in all i think it works much better now and will look tops after a custom rear bar.

Attachments

• IMG_0576.jpg
    IMG_0576.jpg
    220 KB · Views: 144
  • IMG_0573.jpg
    IMG_0573.jpg
    209.9 KB · Views: 142
  • IMG_0582.jpg
    IMG_0582.jpg
    219.2 KB · Views: 138
  • IMG_0589.jpg
    IMG_0589.jpg
    214.4 KB · Views: 143
  • IMG_0580.jpg
    IMG_0580.jpg
    216.6 KB · Views: 139
Last edited:
got some pressies in the mail today. Had a go to put the front stuff in untill i found out i could get the ball joint off so i gave up

Attachments

• IMG_0594.jpg
    IMG_0594.jpg
    215.4 KB · Views: 124
Mate ball joints are real hard to get out. At work they have a hydraulic machine to do the job. They have tools at supercheap to help with the job, if you don't already have it.

Ah right yep just found a thread on it thanks good to no supercheap can pull through with the goods

just few pic with the new lift in still havnt done the back apparently the front pins on the leaf springs dont come out to easy

Attachments

• IMG_0597.jpg
    IMG_0597.jpg
    208.5 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_0598.jpg
    IMG_0598.jpg
    216 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_0600.jpg
    IMG_0600.jpg
    216.7 KB · Views: 105
looks good one day i hope mine has that height

Have you had any trouble with cops for the 35s??
because as far as i can tell the rule's in SA to QLD are the same so the 35s are illegal.

i see lots of patrols with 35s and cops dont know or dont look because it doesn't look as epic like when the nav's with 35s.

surprisingly none what so ever they hardly take a second look (touch wood) :p

so bit of some good n bad news got some new CVs n my front lokka was keen to put that in this weekend then found this

Attachments

• IMG_0604.jpg
    IMG_0604.jpg
    215 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_0606.jpg
    IMG_0606.jpg
    220.3 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_0607.jpg
    IMG_0607.jpg
    217 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_0608.jpg
    IMG_0608.jpg