Aido is a legend

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scottybobcat

2014 muster sponsor
Reaction score
I would like everyone on here to know how much of a top bloke Aido is.
He came to my place today and put in a full day helping me with my landscapeing in my back yard before my machines and trucks go off to auction on monday.1 slight misshap where Aido neally lost his finger but struggled through it and kept going like a trooper.
A very heart felt thankyou from me and my family and if there is anything I can do for you mate I'm there 150%.
Once again this forum rocks with the people you meet and make life long friends with.

I hope I get to meet many of you guys at the muster, particularly Aido (as long as he hasn't set fire to or buried his D22). The effort he's put into VNOG is amazing, and that you guys go out on tracks every second weekend or so just speaks volumes about the organisation.

Of course, it'll be bloody great to see you again, Scotty!

Thanks Tony I cant speak highly enough of Aido as he is willing to go out of his way to help anyone.It is great to be on the recieving side for once as Aido I see as a lot like me and when the chips are down for someone he is the first there.I love the bloke in a guy way and would bend over backwards in any way I could except for the sexual way(lmfao) for the bloke.He is a great asset to the forum,VNOG and anyone that crosses his path.Think yourselves lucky to meet him as you won't find many people better than him.

Well done boys - hope you had a great day.

Hat off to Aido for putting in the hard yards to help you out Scotty.

Yup ... A legend indeed.

well done Aido in helping Scotty, and everything else that ya do too.

The guys a beer plumber,of course he's a legend.

Thanks Tony I cant speak highly enough of Aido as he is willing to go out of his way to help anyone.It is great to be on the recieving side for once as Aido I see as a lot like me and when the chips are down for someone he is the first there.I love the bloke in a guy way and would bend over backwards in any way I could except for the sexual way(lmfao) for the bloke.He is a great asset to the forum,VNOG and anyone that crosses his path.Think yourselves lucky to meet him as you won't find many people better than him.

Were you pissed when you wrote this? Man crush....:puke:
:sarcastic:

Last edited:
Ill be down in June Vic boys.

Gonna organise the flight monday ?

Was Aido losing a finger in the first post legit ?

What happened ?

Errrrrr.
I'm blushing.
And bloody angry! Now I have a reputation to uphold!
For those of you that have not met me you might now be disappointed when you come across the regular everyday surly Ranga that I am.
It seems a bit conceited to reply to this thread. I appreciate how grateful Scotty is and am humbled by how people regard me...thank you.
Now piss off!

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zjz16xjeBAA[/YT]

I broke a nail :sarcastic:

nc-damage.jpg

Iphonedump006.jpg

Split it up the middle and left to right.

Good thing it wasn't my arse scratching finger because then I would have nothing at all to do at work this week! :sarcastic:

Latest posts

Back