Advice Please

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cheers mate.

i reckon i'll just watch out for a cheap air locker for the c200 or eventually get a new one with funds.

it may not be a 4wd, but its got the heart of one and a crazy enough driver to be one, haha

my ute has surprised myself and a few mates by what it has done in 2wd, especially the time it climbed a 2m hill of that soft yellow building sand without getting bogged on a 50 degree ish incline. dont know how the hell it managed, but sure was fun doing it :p

if you decide to weld diff, i would suggest binding with lead instead. i have had a fair bit of experience with hq, xd etc and generally you wont bust anyhting inside diff, just need to remelt and rebinnd occasionally
cheers
jamie
________
Novana Residence Condos

Last edited:
id just hold out till you can fit a rear airlocker. a leafd gq rear "might" fit without mods..but id be taking some measurements first. Nav lsd works well but its still an LSD. Id look for a patrol front diff instead and a transfer case and make it a 4wd.

haha, this thread is old

i dropped this idea ages ages ago when it seemed like there'd be so much custom work done and also that it'd be space consuming.

plus i got another car anyways that's 4wd

Latest posts

Back